Yeay...
I had my Pitch on Tuesday the 23.11.2010 and I had to present my work Andy Lapham, Jane Dunstan and Josh Barton.
And how I know they liked my Idea.
There were some changes in my narritive but still with the same ending.
basiclly My animation will be called "reclaim by Nature" and it will be a small story about how the nature would take something back if we not keep care on it. In this case it will be this building what is not be used since years in Munich, Germany.
Then the Nature comes and send some pollen for reclaim the building. In the moment when the pollen touch the building it start strait away to spreading and grow in a kind of time slap of plants.
Those plants would have shapes of interiors but in a fairy/fantasy/life way.
In the end the hole grey-concrete-floors would be covert by plants, moss and flowers look like.
This will happen with the pollen, where every one would have a mission.
It start with the first pollen what will grow in a like of parasite and give the cave shape, after this the next pollens, with different look like, would start giving live into the cave and the first flours would come out. The next one would be water and first difference nuance of green and sand-orange. And in the end there will be the plants for the light with magical blue.
The Animation will represent my brainstorming and kind of "how do I give a building a Interior design". Because all those plants, flowers and organic-cage look like, would be have a small familiarity of interiors.
So now I have to sort up my first meeting with my supervisor. It is Ray Stanley and I really like the way how he thinks out of the box to help me get my idea well done and directing me before he become my supervisor.
No comments:
Post a Comment