Monday, 10 January 2011

Year Break


Hello everyone.
I hope you had a nice join into the New Year. I flied to Germany and have a good time.
Also I went there to take a look at the building again and make some shoots and scenes there for the montage of my first scene. But unluckily the weather is not playing in a right way with me, so I have to wait until the snow is gone and have a good day for filming. If not so I will use just pictures from past time what I had made.

After I have modelt the flower I had the problem with the animation of growing with polygons.
A good friend of my, told me to use Paint effects or just take a look on paint effects. So I did and I have seen that there is a lot of possibility what could help me. I get some learning DVD’s about Paint effects in Autodesk Maya and started watching them and making the tutorials and yesterday I finally finished all DVD’s. I think I’m now ready to start with the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment