Thursday, 21 April 2011

Small over view

So, what Have I done so far in the last view month.

I started first with watching the tutorial collation about Paint Effects.
This took me around 3 Weeks of watching and learning how Paint Effects at maya
Works. After this I started to produce my first own Paint Brushes.

In this time I learnt new view and possibility's how to work with Maya.

I had then to set up my Storyboard so I can stared with the shoots.
At the beginning I had a lot of shots because I wanted to make the whole building.
But in the time of working and spending time on details, I realized that there is
not enough time. So I had to decide between making everything or going into detail.

I decided that going into detail is more important then setting up all rooms of the building. The reason is that my abstract artefact is about the nature reclaiming the man building. And nature is a beauty and this beauty needs to be shown. So that's why I have to go into detail and it is not important to produce all rooms of the building.

The sound is the second important part of the Animation. Because of the abstract and the hidden story behind it, is it important to have the right sound.
After a talk with Hugh, we got the solution that we need a folie sound but not a music-track. The sounds of growing plaints and moving brunches will give the Animation the feeling of reality and true happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment