Thursday, 14 April 2011

Just a taste

Finally,
I managed to render this sequence after my Laptop crashed more then once. I have copied all my files, 37GB, and project to my Desk-computer and tried to render everything there. and it worked. It was important for me to render it once in a high quality, so I can see how it look like and see the mistakes (like the window part there is some small stuff to be finxed, or the light).






This is still not done, need still some hours of work. I still need to render 5 layers what needs to be added on the flower, flying in the air, ceiling and Light. But it is going well.

4 comments:

  1. Impressive. Would be nice if you added some music to this one...I know it's only a preview but it's so good it deserves 'ambience'.
    My suggestion: 'javeda zindagi' (it's a beautiful tranc-y indian song, quite slow paced as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. or this one? tere bina by Rahet Fateh Ali Khan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. But do you intend to let the black plant appear so all over sudden?
    Music: Tool-Mantra^^ fits perfectly, just listened to it while looking.
    But I remember you once had sound on it already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because the music:
    There will be sound edit to it made by a student called Hugh Metcalf. Thats why I'm not putting any music or sound to it.

    @Gabriel:
    no, it will not, how I am saying, there is a lot what I have to fix, and the sequence will be not used from the beginning, I will start where the black one is already there.

    I'm glade you enjoying it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete