Well first I will talk about what today I got.
Hugh got me the first edit of the sound, and I really, really like it.
We had then a talk about it.
We will not use a sound track or any music track as background, there will be only the sounds and voices of the growing plants, movements and there "communication".
There is the first edit:
How you can see, the sound is a bit longer then the animation, I need to ask Hugh why this is but some how like this it will be sound :)
After the meeting with Hugh, I met my supervisor Ray. And went over my project. There where a deep talking about Universe and light and non-seen sound. what was really helpful.
Because I'm flying tomorrow to Germany for 6 days, I was using the last days just
for rendering different layers. Those layers will be used with after effects to make
the final edit.
I have now to stop writing because I need some sleep before my fly. I will finish my writing after arriving.
No comments:
Post a Comment