Well,
After I have done my test renders and trying around how to make the lighting this good as possible, I have realized that there is not really time to make the animation how I would like to have it. At the beginning I was talking about Nature reclaiming a Building. But if one plant-shot needs around 25-50sec. there is no way to make the reclaiming of all flours. This Wednesday I will have a Meeting with my Supervisor and talk about couple of subjects. First obviously about the storyboard. But then I have also to start now to think about the Folie and the Music. Because I need to know if
I will produce it or if I a friend, how is making his BA in Sound, can produce it for me.
This Weekend I will hopeful scan my first Storyboard and publish it for you.
------------------forgot to Publish----------------
No comments:
Post a Comment