I started now to take a look what difrence are making the rendering of Maya Software and Mental Ray.
Also I have just done some tests about Paint effects and polygons.
Basically after finishing setting up the animation of the Paint effect I transferred it to poly.
Then I have animated it once as Poly and once as Painteffect. to see the difference.
This one is rendered with Mental-ray.
This one is rendered with Mayasoftware,at the end the right one is a Painteffect and the left one is a Poly object.
For now on I think there is not really big difference what I will use but because there is no light in the scene, I am sure that there will be changes after this.
So I started now to make some tests with light and will again render once in mental ray and once and mayasoftware and decide what will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment